3333

Hi,
Hope Everybody knows about Facebook instant Articles. I think it’s a great money making method. I’m going to share my own experience with yours. If you are work regularly, hope you can earn $5000+ more per month. I started my work 1 year ago with Facebook instant Articles. This method still working now. You can apply this method from today.

Facebook is one of the biggest platforms to earn huge money. Day by Day it’s increasing.
For this method, you have to need a website. Step by Step I provide full info. My website monetizes with facebook “instant articles.”
I run a simple website made by WordPress. Site host on good quality hosting. I have used 50GB shared hosting for my site.

You have to Need –
- Website
- Need 50 Post before applying Monetization.
- Facebook Page
- Share all 50 posts on the Facebook page.

Topics/Niches:
- Target your Country Local Trending News
- Target only Trending Sports News
- Evergreen Niches (Health, Business, Foods, etc.)

I have selected Trending News and Trending Sports. It's working me generate smart money.

I copied articles from local sites and gave them source and free backlinks.
You can be testing with copy articles and give main site source below on post.

If Facebook brings updates new terms for copy articles.
Don’t worry; It will be working -
- Firstly, you select an article and re-write it on WORDAI.
- Post on your site and give source main article.

Monetization Method: -
- Monetize website with Facebook Instant Articles.
Facebook Instant Article Links - instantarticle.FB .com
- It’s an easy step to apply. Search on YouTube “how apply Facebook instant articles.”
- You see many of videos for applying process.




0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Blog your needs © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Ads Network Reviews. Powered by Blogger
Top