3333

"Can I rank for $xx"
"What service should I buy"
"This service doesnt work"
"I bought xyz service and my site wont rank"

It gets old. That is why people who have answers no longer answer questions.

Then come posts 'no one helps anymore'. It is a pattern.

Then you have the 'I followed your advice but it did not work' which ends in 'I decided to buy xyz but it hurt my site'.

To do my part to clean up the pattern (and alieviate my PMs) here is a long post trying to help.

Why do / don't people share methods?

Why do people share ranking methods? Who would do that?

 Why did I update the thread? Because I said I would, and I was sick of answering the same questions.


My last SEO thread update requires people to:

1. Find low comp keywords.
2. Write well optimized content.
3. Then build links as Outlined
4. Possibly land Guest Posts

That is a lot of work. And if you mess up any step you wont rank. I dont have competition by sharing this because no one knows my niche(s).

This is the reality. Their are exceptions. You may find a share which contains the keys to a farrari with no work, but I have not seen it.

Should You Share?

Well, not if you hate PMs or have a method that requires you put your income in direct risk.

Sharing does have a huge side benefit. I am not talking giving back. Giving back is something most people would do if they learn something from BHW and make money.

The real benefit is Networking.

See, once you post a SEO guide, SEOs will now respect your opinion if the guide was:

1. Accurate
2. Helped an experience person lesrn anything.

But most people were too busy or knew they were most likely wasting their time helping a beginner.

After a share? Peope would reply. Instant networking and social proof. I instsntly had peers. This also applies the other way.

If you post something helpful and ask me a question, I know you at least have a basic understanding. I know I wont waste my time. I also know I could learn something from you.

I am willing to wager most people on BHW feel the same way.

PART TWO: Why the Link Package won't rank.

This is easy, but needs to be said.

1. It is a one of package.

SEO is a continous process. One 15 day drip feed will not bring a not in serps website to top three unless the keywords are stupidly easy.

2. The SEO package isnt complete.

If I would put a monthly cost to my basic ranking method it would be:

Phase One: Domain

Social Media Set Up $5
Web 2.0 Network $50
Press Release $50
Guest Post x 4 $200

Phase Two: Inner Page

Web 2.0s $50
Authority Article Submission $100
PDF / Ebook $50
Infographic $50
Other links $100
Potential Guest Posts $200

This is month one. Almost $1,000.

But that wont rank you alone. You may need a couple more months of phase two.

The prices are for hand written and high quality content , creation and submission of links.

A service can work without everything listed above, but not as well.

3. The packages are 'cheap'

If someone offers you the above method of links monthly for $163 dollars, do you think the quality would be the same?

Do you think all the links will index? Do you think the links will stick in three months? Not likely. You need to revuild several links every month.

At best, you get something close. Web 2.0s are low quality and may be removed. Some of the other links will be deleted.

PDF and Infographic links may not all be approved.

I can guarantee you will not get real guest posts at that price. At best it is a PBN.

If you continue the service you will eventually get duplicate PBN posts. Which are a foot print and have less strength.

Eventually, those PBNs will expire and your rankings will drop.

4. You are focussing on One link type.

A single PBN pack or Web 2.0 pack can rank. But the PBN links will expire eventually. And for a decent niche, your competitor can just buy the same link pack and add some diversity and you are beat.

The other common issue with one link type I find is that you often suffer anchor diversity issues which hurt ranking.

Get the Point?

A solid SEO campaign is expensive. The one of package is most likely lacking or will eventually lose power.

You cant do it with a single keyword for most keywords.

If it were that easy or cheap, do you really think a SEO would sell a link package if it were guaranteed ranking?

Exceptions exist. But those are high end services. Those services and sellers may offer the same package but have better results. The links stick, the guest posts are real and the PBN is large enough to prevent duplicate posts. But you are not getting it for $163.

PART THREE: What works on Fiverr?

We already went over why most common packages fail. Fiverr is even worse. But you can find some gems.

What I Use

You cant expect even a Fiverr "VIP" service to rank you. But you can find most elements of a good link package.

1. Infographics

For as little as 7 (new buyer fees) you can get a great, albeit short infographic.

2. Infographic Distribution

Only to free sites, or if you dig hard enough a seller offers submission to review only image submission sites.

3. PDF / Document Creation

If I want a slide share presentstion to upload as a doc sharing link, fiverr can make a decent one for five bucks.

4. Youtube Video Creation

Sure, the video doesnt look the best, but it passes. I dont suggest uploading services for the video unless the seller will change the title and video description for each submission. But unless you jump way up in price for a professional video, fiverr works.

5. Social Media Creation

All those pain in the butt profiles filled out with the same data? Email creation. Uploading images and banners. A huge pain. Fiverr does a great job.

6. Banners and Graphics

All my social media banners come from fiverr. My best ones cost more than five. But with the right seller, a five dollar logo will do. Especially for social media banners.

7. Data Entry / Submission

You can essentially get a VA on fiverr. The amount of time offered varies, but you can get a half hour of low skilled work.

What is that work for? Posting your articles, creating account, profile links, spammy blog comments, and most diversity links offered by SEO services.

Fiverr isn't the only game in SEO Town

SEO services can and do work. You need to know what you are buying.

Aside from fiverr, I buy link packages from BHW to cover the rest of my link process. I buy a pack a month for about $100 that includes the right diversity links and decent web 2.0s.

I do manual out reach for Guest Posts. I grab my social profiles off fiver. I buy a PR and an additional Web 2.0 pack off BHW. 50 each. That is month one and I pay about 210.

Month two my costs are $100, a few articles, and Guest Post out reach.

It does work. You do need to know what to buy and more importantly what not to buy. But you can out source most SEO work for medium or lower comp kws.

How do I end this?

I guess with something uplifting.

You can find a method to make good money on BHW. But you wont find a miracle. You can rank with BHW services, but dont expect a miracle.

You cant trust fiverr or any SEO package to do all the work, but you can use them to help you rank.

Stop asking so many questions. Use what is posted, you have enough. Get started. It will be a lot of work.

Dont give up.

EDIT:
I applogize for the typos.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Blog your needs © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Share on Ads Network Reviews. Powered by Blogger
Top